14 June, 2007

Loland Kapuchinski: Devil's Advocate

.
Abducted teen DID NOT have it coming, WAS dressed like skank though.

This may be inappropriate, but the Kansas teen abducted from a Target parking lot and murdered last week was wearing short-shorts and a tank top. She did look pretty good in that Target surveillance video. Important to note: NO ONE looks rape/murder good, not even a drunk Famke Janssen in ripped up panties and calling you a fag.

I feel I can say that the guy who did this, Edwin Hall, should be castrated.

I hate to sound like Jerry Seinfeld, but...
What's the deal with castration? They don't even do this in Muslim countries. Isn't it pretty obvious that the double-dingus has a lil' somethin'-somethin' to do with violent crime? I can understand the post-WWII anti-eugenics spiel involved in the argument. Spiel is not the best word there, but this shegetz has me in a nut-choppin' mood, and I'm not looking for my thesaurus.

I'm not even saying "Make it hurt"
I'm saying medically remove his whole Honoré de Balzac. Anesthesia and everything. This guy will serve only 20 years anyway and when he returns to society knardless, a tank top would have no effect on him. He would perhaps probably just mumble 'skank' under his breath like everyone else.

No comments: