20 August, 2007

I wrote some horrible, horrible Limericks about your mom.


Nantucket

There once was a lady from Nantucket
With a pussy as wide as a bucket
She went on serious tears
With black baseball players
Including the late Kirby Puckett

There once was a crazy old biddy
Who sold her body for 22.50
I didn't make that bid
A black fraternity did
And she still wanted more. Your mom's trippy.

There was a gang pass-around named Edna
Who resembled the actor Richard Crenna
She didn't look so crass
Until she shat out your fat ass
So give her a call or stop by for dinner

Note: I have always found that saying someone's mother sleeps with blacks is an effective insult, because racists hate it. Because I'm not racist, they try to turn it around and I'm all "Ma likes to hit that dark shit. So?"
.

No comments: