12 August, 2008

100 Formerly Private Secret Shames of Loland Kapuchinski (redacted version)

.



  1. REDACTED


  2. REDACTED


  3. REDACTED


  4. Cold sores that make policemen ask “Are you alright, sir?”


  5. REDACTED


  6. Bushy chest hair trimmed so it looks like I have pectoral muscles under tee shirt


  7. REDACTED


  8. REDACTED


  9. REDACTED


  10. REDACTED


  11. REDACTED


  12. Nancy Sinatra Syndrome


  13. REDACTED


  14. Manifold appreciation for the female form


  15. Allergies


  16. Not actually allergic to anything, just crying


  17. REDACTED


  18. Fountain soda syrup-to-soda mix ratio judgmentalism causing friction between me and Tania, the local gas station attendant.


  19. REDACTED


  20. Motorcycle into pool -- not good for either. I thought it would be like peanut butter and chocolate


  21. REDACTED


  22. PORTION REDACTED …but in my defense, she was super ugly


  23. Saving the world, one me at a time


  24. REDACTED


  25. Proud of being excellent sandwich delivery boy


  26. Fake lower voice still quite high


  27. Seen PORTION REDACTED four times already this year


  28. Pooped the bed at camp


  29. As often as I was able


  30. REDACTED


  31. REDACTED


  32. Tattoo half-done for eight years. I kept falling asleep. Apparently this Vegas scumbag tattoo institution a $75 dollar cab ride away from the Flaming O has some code of tattoo scumbag junkie ethics that says you can’t tattoo someone who is enjoying a well-earned nap after winning $1100. After all, why would I want to sleep through someone coloring my flesh with a vibrating needle? And these scammer druggies wanted to charge us $300 an hour for the time we spent asleep on two of their many chairs. PORTION REDACTED So it says “Mot” and I think I like it that way, because Mom actually hated tattoos.


  33. Vermouth drinker


  34. "Sympathetic pregnancy pains" just vermouth sick


  35. REDACTED


  36. REDACTED


  37. REDACTED


  38. Hate U2


  39. REDACTED


  40. Into radio rap


  41. REDACTED


  42. REDACTED


  43. Easily startled


  44. REDACTED


  45. REDACTED


  46. REDACTED


  47. Know too many Rush lyrics


  48. Mind is not for rent


  49. REDACTED


  50. They don’t call me “Kid Genius” as much anymore .


  51. REDACTED


  52. “Plumber’s elbow” actually “tennis elbow”


  53. “Tennis elbow” actually from pulling it


  54. “Third nipple” actually huge disgusting mole


  55. REDACTED


  56. Pee-hole in penis seems to be frowning. Frowning when I look at it. If you were facing it, it would look to be smiling, but no one faces it.


  57. REDACTED


  58. I used to rap about bowel movements and chewing tobacco with a kid from Immaculate Conception named Pat Flynn, who had no rap name other than Pat Flynn. This is from a rap about using the bathroom, “Bowl Rocker.” “I like to loop it. I eat it then I poop it. When I’m on the mic I get stupid. You poop. I poop. We poop-ed.”


  59. Pat Flynn and I lost a talent show to good-looking lip-syncers, sisters who also did magic tricks, tarnishing the music industry permanently for us.


  60. REDACTED


  61. Ninety-eight year old grandma leaves me a message -- it took me two weeks to even listen -- I don’t sweat it because that bitch will live to a thousand.


  62. Mock ghetto


  63. Faux French


  64. Der baddener German


  65. REDACTED


  66. REDACTED


  67. REDACTED


  68. Hands soft as lilies


  69. Decreasing appreciation for my affected, arty penmanship in digital society


  70. Worst analgrams ever


  71. Anagrams even worse


  72. Hundreds of exactly halfway finished palindromes


  73. REDACTED


  74. Xanadu, man. He roller skated right into that wall. That's love!


  75. REDACTED


  76. REDACTED


  77. REDACTED


  78. Onion did not use my story idea “Kansas Schools to Begin Teaching Deckard Was Not a Replicant.”


  79. Still haven’t decided on weblog name


  80. What month is this? And the year? Help me out on the day while you’re at it. Then I haven’t missed it! Oh, I did miss it? I missed it.


  81. I have never learned Grace, the prayer Catholics say before dinner, or I guess eating, but not breakfast. I never learned Grace because we say it together. I don’t even know how it starts. But my being a lousy Catholic is a whole different breast-beating six-volume list of shames in and of itself.


  82. Hummingbirds and jaguars (I’m still listening to the Frente! album!)


  83. West Texas, then West Allis have bemulleted my person. While my actual hair appears normal, there is a perceptible “shadow mullet” hanging over me.


  84. Summer sausage and sardines in mustard? Pumpernickel pickle-lily cucumber sandwiches? Commit to a comic diet, why don’t you?


  85. Nicknamed roomate's girlfriend with messed-up hand “J.T.”


  86. REDACTED


  87. REDACTED


  88. REDACTED


  89. REDACTED


  90. REDACTED


  91. REDACTED


  92. REDACTED


  93. REDACTED


  94. REDACTED


  95. REDACTED


  96. REDACTED


  97. REDACTED


  98. REDACTED


  99. REDACTED


Phoning the end in...




Who am I kidding? Not one thing on this list brings me down one notch. I am the notch. As same as I ever was. I will remain the quiet storm, while you are just posing like a fronter. Smell my ass at your leisure, fronter.



.

No comments: