25 July, 2008

Kapuchinski Family Heraldic Items

.
The more esteemed and historical the family, the more complex the coat-of-arms chosen to represent it. My family crest is impressive, having been borne in a long line of Crusaders, Philosopher-Kings, Barrel Magnates, plus the regular Sluts and Ball Hogs.

Family motto: Ecce! which is Latin for “Hey you!”

The Falcon Rampart upon a golden egg - the falcon represents skills, the egg, bills.

The man-bear fighting a jackelope - obvious meaning.

Background field of what I think are blue bennys.

Exterior Ornament: A very hairy baby.

A purple tent, because we’re in tents like that.

10 barrels. Why so many barrels? My family was into barrels. Having a barrel was like owning a car back then. Having 10 barrels was like owning a fricking spaceship.

My all-in-one scanner has recently been demoted from 4-function to 2-function, so I can't show you it now, but I will update this post. Do you want a fax?
.

No comments: