27 April, 2008

15 Things My Wife Said During the NFL Draft

.
Jane is sharing my interests.

  • Go Packers!
  • I hope he doesn't get cocky about being drafted first.
  • I would never trade my first round draft pick. In football, or in anything.
  • With a name like Shawn I thought he'd be Irish.
  • Where would you like to go if you were drafted? I'd pick New York.
  • COMMENT TOO RACIST TO REPEAT (Unintentional, of course!)
  • More quarterbacks, please!
  • Oh my God! That's where Poppy went to school! I have to call her.
  • Poppy on the phone: They draft them? Even if they don't want to play?

    Jane: They draft them so they don't have to pay them as much.
  • I can't believe Danny Woodhead hasn't been drafted. He's sooo cute.
  • Who else, that I would know, has won the Theisman?
  • That guy is fast!
  • Is that Tiki Barber's brother? (Go Jane!)

I love her.
.

No comments: