05 September, 2007

The Weblog Awards

.
.

.
.


The Guy from Wings.
No, not Monk, the other guy from Wings. Not the one that was in Sopranos, either -- the other other guy from Wings. I didn't see Sideways, but I think that's the Sandman from Spiderman and it's not him either. I am talking about the other other other guy from Wings.
Anyone want to hear what that guy thinks about the President?
The Huffington Post also has posts by a lot of varied webloggers -- just starting with the A's -- Marc Abraham, Rebecca Abrahams, Paul Abrams, Larry Abrams, Sasha Abramsky... I could go on and on.

Perez Hilton
He used to say awful thing after awful thing about Paris Hilton, then they started hanging out? He's a modern Cinderella. If Cinders said horrible things about the Prince in her blog before they got to the ball, but when they met at the ball Cinders got all glassy eyed. So This Is Love? started going through her fat head and she was never able to blog about the Prince's filthy, scabid snatch or well-cornholed ass again. So now he's boring. The end.
I don't sweat it because I can still get my dish on. Popoholic, hollywoodtuna, justjared, superficial, socialite's, razzy, etc. They are all pretty much the same:
Kim Kardashian and Maria Menounous are pretty?
Hollywood actors may be homosexual?
You don't say?

Ernesto Kottke
You never forget the first weblog you regularly check. I had this guy on my toolbar. Forever! And he just dropped off the face of the E-arth. He had a kid, but I thought his first post-baby post was going to make his blog the best blog ever.
iPhone, Wiimote, or newborn baby: which has the best built-in accelerometer?
I was hoping he would turn into some liveblogging B. F. Skinner, but no.
Now at least I am a better weblogger on all days in which he doesn't blog and I do, which is a lot of days recently.

Bonus: I really thought I liked NewsRadio. Compared to the people who wrote this website I hated it. I enjoyed the damning article explaining, as best it could, why the network idiots never gave it a chance.

No comments: